Every industry faces some risks in their operations. The type of risks an organisation encounters varies from industry to industry. Incorporating systems to reduce risk and safeguard business interests is one of the primary agenda’s that high risk business have.
The medical industry falls under the high risk segment as here they have people’s lives at stake. It is a matter of life and death in some cases. A healthcare business needs to ensure that they have their records in order to counter any false allegations. One small error in record or in case some minor details have not been included in the patient’s record could lead to disastrous consequences.
The MS Dynamics CRM system enables a healthcare business to reduce risks by maintaining accurate, up to date information including the minute details regarding the patients care. Some of the features of the MS Dynamics CRM which helps in reducing risk and securing the business are:
- Complete patient record: The Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be customised to store the whole medical history of the patient including doctor’s comments, allergies, response to treatment and medication. This information can be accessed easily and viewed in a comprehensive report format.
- Records updated on real time: The patient’s record is up to date at all times. Any tests or medicine administered is updated immediately. This allows the doctor to remain apprised of the case and also enables the finance and billing department to generate the invoice accordingly.
- Data Security: The MS Dynamics CRM system offers businesses total data security. Only authorised people have access to view data. Certain departments can update records where required. Modifications and deletion of patients’ record requires high level access. The user name is recorded along with any information that is added in the patients’ medical record.
- Streamline operations: A business that has their operations streamlined drives higher performance value. Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables businesses to optimise operations with effective manpower and resource utilisation.
- Reduce costs: There are various methods of reducing cost and MS Dynamics CRM system helps to identify some areas with the help of comprehensive and consolidated reports.. Through streamlined operations there is an improved performance and hence a reduction in operational costs. Resource allocation can be monitored and wastage curtailed.
Identifying non-profit segments through CRM
Business risks are not only related to services. Every business faces the risk of closure when they are not able to break even and sustain over a certain stipulated time period without delving into the capital fund. The MS Dynamics CRM enables healthcare management to identify segments that are increasing costs without delivering the required performance and contributing towards the income. Identifying unprofitable sections becomes very easy through the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Partnering with Pragmasys
Pragmasys are Microsoft Gold Partners. They have a fully qualified team of experts to handle all requirement correlated to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Pragmasys specialises in understanding your existing system and customising the MS Dynamics CRM to match the requirements of your business. The greatest advantage of upgrading to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM is that it enables businesses to take their business operation to a higher level with a better control over operational management and easier monitoring and reporting. Once the Microsoft CRM is underway a small part of the Pragmasys team continues to work closely with the client to ensure that the CRM system is on track and operations progress smoothly.