Productivity is an important component for any business applications offering, and that is especially critical for sales organizations where people need to quickly respond to customers’ needs.
In today’s market, customers have more options than ever when choosing the companies they choose to do business with. Because of this, it is essential for an organization to fully understand their customer right from the first interaction through the last interaction and it should be seamless across organization. The truth is, if you don’t meet your customers’ expectations, then they will take their business to your ‘competitors’.
You can avoid this unwanted situation and enhance your business productivity by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
Customer relationship management (CRM) systems allow easy information tracking and sharing to ensure that each interaction with a customer is meaningful, productive and pleasant.
Following are the top 6 ways to enhance business productivity using Microsoft Dynamics CRM and meet your Customers expectations
1. Effective Time Management: Time is always a precious commodity at a workplace. Dynamics CRM prompts users to follow up on activities and automates alerts when important events occur, or if certain activities are missed.
2. Business Intelligence: Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides users with a multitude of business intelligence and data visualization capabilities that they can use to instantly get accurate up-to-date information including ‘sales forecasts’, ‘targets’, ‘quotes’ to drive sales growth. Some of the key elements of a good BI system include:
– Tracking of key performance metrics
– Employees targets Vs Business targets
– Actionable Information
– Fact based decision making
3. Empowering Sales/ Service people: with the right information at right time: CRM helps in tracking each interaction with customers thereby empowering your sales people.
4. Salesforce Automation: Salesforce automation suite effectively and accurately manages your sales process. With the Sales capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your Sales team can save time and sell more effectively in this era through seamless integration with Dynamics CRM.
What does this mean to companies using Microsoft CRM?
It presents sales teams with the accurate and consistent information required to effectively drive opportunities through the sales process faster and better. This process give businesses an opportunity to completely focus on the critical customer life-cycle (lead generation – acquisition – conversion – retention – loyalty), right customers and priorities, thus increasing the sales team’s productivity and sales revenue of company.
Data is available via the web or a smartphone both online or offline. Thus even when sales team are on the road they have 24/7 access to dashboards containing the real-time information they need to respond to changing needs of customer and organisation.
For example, it is quite valuable for sales representatives to know about issues that their customers have brought to the support team or marketing materials that have recently been sent from the marketing team. It is equally valuable for the marketing team to be able to understand where a prospect is in the sales process. Today’s CRM systems make it possible to share this relevant information.
5. Seamless Integration with different tools : One of the most powerful propositions of MS CRM is the integration with different tools such as – ‘Microsoft Outlook’, ‘Microsoft Lync’, ‘Microsoft SharePoint’, ‘Yammer’ and ‘Microsoft Social Engagements’. Integrating these additional Microsoft technologies into a CRM environment can provide the benefits to an enterprise’s whole CRM community, from the CEO to the end user and customer.
6. Mobility: Another key element of modern CRM systems and Microsoft Dynamics CRM specifically is that of mobility. Everyone is on the move and people need to access data beyond the walls of the office. CRMs have migrated from the office to the mobile world. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available on all the major devices which mean a user can access information when and where they need it. Providing access on mobile devices ensures that the information is entered into the CRM and a manager can see reporting in real-time.
Below are the few additional features of Dynamics CRM, which helps to increase the business/end user productivity
Immersive Excel experience: Now you can use Microsoft Excel Online to do a quick analysis right from Dynamics CRM Online, eliminating the frustration, time and effort required to switch between applications. Sales people can view their respective data in familiar Excel spreadsheets, perform what-if analyses and upload changes with one click, all while maintaining the sales workflow.
Microsoft Social Engagement: You can easily pinpoint leads from social media and understand social buzz around a product. You’ll instantly gain access to powerful social tools and connect with customers, partners and prospects on various social media sites.
Self-service analytics: You can effectively analyze customer data using Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrated with Power BI. Using the new out-of-the-box connector and templates for Power BI, Business can analyze sales performance, drive pipeline goals, prepare forecasts and efficiently manage account team activities.
Dashboards are another powerful feature in Microsoft Dynamics. It helps you to track the day to day activities and sales pipeline through various sales stages at a glance. The CRM Overview dashboard shown below displays the sales pipeline, Opportunities and open activity records.
This post is by Kishor Sanap