Every organisation has its own unique methods of operation which cannot be put into a fixed mould. A CRM system is designed on a standard model which may not suit every organisation. Fortunately a Customer Relationship Management System does not follow the principle of one size fits all. The basic structure of the CRM remains the same however entities, fields and forms can be customised to suit the organisations particular requirements.
Customisation is a process in which the Dynamics CRM is made usable for a company. This has to do with the type of business and the type of products and services offered. Being able to access the required information in a format that is easily readable is an essential factor for a company. Data entry forms that offer fields for entering the necessary data works towards building a comprehensive database.
Creating a familiar interface with user friendly options increases the productivity levels. It eases the work effort. The organisation will notice a gradual increase as employees start utilising additional options and implementing these tool into their task schedule. Some other areas that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM customisation touches are:
- Conform to your organisation’s needs: Customising the Dynamics CRM to suit the specific needs of the organisation. This covers the type of information the records hold.
- Information specific reports: The MS Dynamics reporting engine can generate reports that display the specific required information. The report generator can produce detailed reports or summarized reports as the need arises.
- Role specific dashboard: Every employee has a specific job function. A role specific dashboard allows the employee to perform their job better without any confusion of inaccessible or unknown options.
- Interactive and user friendly data forms: When a person is able to understand the data form it becomes easier to fill. The greatest underlying feature enforced by Microsoft is ‘user-friendly’.
- Easy to create workflows: The MS Dynamin’s CRM has made it easy for users to define and execute workflows for various job functions. These can be scheduled to execute at a predefined time or triggered to run following a specific action.
- Reinforce security: Security is an area of concern for every organisation. Microsoft has structured the CRM with high security levels. If an organisation chooses they can customise the CRM which enables implementing other levels of security measures.
It becomes almost impossible for a company to work on a general CRM without some modifications to suit their needs. This is the reason the MS Dynamics CRM has been designed in a manner where it can be customised at every level starting from the basic entity level.
Various industries such as banks, travel agencies, automobiles and various other sectors have specific data that they need to record and maintain in a database.
Customisation by Pragmasys
Pragmasys can help organisations with the Dynamics CRM customisation. With a team of skilled technicians who are adept at handling and reprogramming the Dynamics CRM the Pragmasys team can make the necessary changes. Customisation requires an in-depth understanding of the organisations operational methods. Pragmasys helps their clients by mapping the process and presenting the client with the newer and advanced features of the Dynamics CRM which can be beneficial to the client.