In our present day it is hardly a question of why the real estate industry needs CRM, but rather a matter of how real estate can leverage the CRM to advance their business. How can the CRM help a realtor to move to new realms?
PragmaRealty is a customised version of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It has been specifically designed for the real estate sector. It provides a comprehensive set of features suited to meet the specific needs and requirement of the real estate industry. PragmaRealty works at providing a competitive edge and help emerging market leaders to create their niche.
What does CRM do for an organisation?
Wondering how a CRM will make a difference to your business? We will look at some of the vital areas in which the PragmaRealty CRM makes a major contribution. This will give an organisation a guideline as to the segments in which they can utilise the CRM to further business prospects.
- Organise customer data: Among the various features of the PragmaRealty it also serves as a comprehensive database. A database which can be used to manipulate data and can run automated processes on specific data enforced by triggers. This explicates that certain processes can be run on the data without manual intervention.
- Improve communication with customers: One of the greatest benefits of the Dynamics CRM is the ability to define mailing lists based on categories. Updated information on the conversion of leads implies that the status of the customer changes and hence the form of communication is adjusted accordingly.
- Provide updated information: The PragmaRealty enables customers to receive regular updates about new properties on the markets and upcoming projects by developers. It also enables Real estate agents to get instant access to the latest information while speaking to customers and apprise them about properties that suit their requirement.
- Lifting the bottom line: Raising the benchmark relies on improving standards. This impacts the entire organisation and the workflow. Provoking dormant sections to start giving returns. It encourages optimal performance from all areas.
- Performance growth: A graphical representation is the most accurate manner to study the level of performance. It also highlights areas that supersede, as well as helps to uncover areas that are lagging behind and unable to keep up. It allows objective decision making at the management level to realign workflow.
- Accountability: Every business whether large or small needs to enforce some level of accountability. The effective utilisation of resources comprises of investing funds in areas that are producing substantial returns. The PragmaRealty keeps a close watch on fund allocation and resource planning.
The driving force of a business is not aggressive marketing but rather smart strategies. Techniques which follow a step by step approach to secure a long term market audience. The PragmaRealty lays out the future course and the direction that needs to be followed by the Real Estate organisation to push sales and seize opportunism as they present themselves.
PragmaRealty has been a resourceful tool in helping many Real Estate companies to take their business to new levels. The increase in profitability makes the investment appear minor in comparison. Investing in a system like PragmaRealty which has been customised for the real estate industry can save time, energy and funds that would otherwise go into customisation and streamlining the CRM to meet the industry’s needs. The proficient Pragmasys team will work with client’s to ensure that the system in implemented successful and providing the desired results.